Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pres. B+, Obiama clearliar Chicagous

This video shows eight straight "I will do this...you will see this....we will be seen....this will be there for all to see....you will see this clearly....as I said before, we will be clearly seen....everything will be here to see..."

Therefore we ask, if the truth of anything Pres. B+ says depends on the number of times he says it, what is that number? We know it is greater than eight. His most favorite word..."I".

I suggest that whenever one sees or hears Mr. B+ say the word "I", it be heard or seen as if watching a Chinese martial arts movie. The subtitles read "I". In the literal translation, the phrase is, "I am a liar."

If Pres. B+ tells the truth in a forest, and no one is there to no report it, or deny he did, or did not say it, is he still lying?

No comments: