Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Email to Congress Weasels,

Hello. I believe it is entirely hopeless to try to convince changing the mind of anyone to whom, when I sent a letter opposing a particular position in the past, in response I received one thanking me for my support. So I will suggest you read the document of July 6, 1775, "A Declaration of the Causes and Necessity of Taking Up Arms" and realize you are King George III's contemporary proxy, and this current 'health care (sic.) abomination has its corollary in The Intolerable Act. Your cohort Amy K's CPSIA act is the unrepealed stamp act. Congress's outlawing of incandescent light bulbs perhaps article 14, (of 65) articles of the Stamp Act. And please keep telling yourself that letters such as these from constituents, because so wildly out of joint with their recipient's received knowledge, may simply be dismissed. but recall the words of Captain John Parker, of Lexington in, (I believe) 1775, "Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it start here."
Please do not using your superior coping skills and supercilious down- the-nose caring skills to, by any means extrapolate from my references any particular or specific threats to your personal safety or that of your family dog. I merely point out history which, as you remain an American, ought to give you pause regarding the actions you are so foolishly taking.

No comments: